A subscription to our monthly Teachin’ Trunks! that uses the subjects Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. These are our exciting 12 trunks on Electronics, Programming and Robotics. Suitable for ages 8 to 108 – a century of fun!
Whats in our trunks :
- A manual for teachers to follow
- A CD with full instructions on the theory and how to build this months project
- includes an on-line fun test to check your understanding
- meet our STEM characters and also our superhero character ‘Flash-Eprom‘
- Ten sets of the electronic components, leads and other stuff to make the monthly projects, these can be re-used again and again…
- In month one you will be programming five projects, such as building traffic lights, do you know the sequence?
- Other projects to work on until you receive the next months Teachin’ Trunk!
As you progress through the months you will be building projects such as a robot that you can program to either control with an InfraRed controller or it can detect obstacles and steer itself!
As a subscription you also get to join our Early Engineering eClub for free and receive our on-line newsletter.